Thursday, October 28, 2010

the next day....

i felt changed! i had this peace and clarity that i haven't felt in 10 years! i felt like i was saying hello to a part of me i hadn't seen in awhile! i felt, saddened that i have not valued my body and life and this may be what has caused the miscarriage and even more sad for MYSELF! that i had to go thru this! like i was looking at me feeling a sadness, but appreciating that it woke me up to my value and that i really do want life and joy, and to feel life inside of me, again,* and be married to a wonderful man. up til now i have doubted that i deserved it. and grateful for the wake up call....i am willing to give up all creature comforts to allow my child "life" and to give that to my man.

* it was only after the miscarriage that i knew, however upon reflection i had noticed things for 2 months and was liking it. the first month wasn't so pleasant, but toward 7 ish weeks i was liking my breasts, my complexion, i felt more feminine than i EVER have, i was using expressions that i have never made before, i felt sexier and more confident...i want to experience more! =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment