Wednesday, September 30, 2009

grandma natalie

09/30/09......i started thinking about how my great grandmother natalie kept coming to my consciousness awhile back. i have never met this woman or seen a picture! however i kept seeing her clearly in my mind, and was acutely aware of her sparkling eyes that seemed to smile and that she was wearing a long skirt, a blouse, and a scarf on her head. (apparantly my great grandparents were from russia) i also was aware that she was there to encourage me. i somehow felt she was impelling me because she knew it was safe to do what i was about to do and that she wished she could have lived her dream similarly, and wanted to see me do it.
as i look back i realize she was there when i was considering coming out to new mexico to visit micheal and then moreso when i returned and had decided to move here.
her presence gave me a tangible peace and sureness in my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment