Wednesday, September 30, 2009

you are demonized!

09/30/09....i recall "knowing" things as i was growing up. as i think of examples i will post them but because of the religion i was raised in i felt i must be possessed by satan or a demon. in this religion there was no other explanation for the unknown world of psychic abilities or afterlife except for "you must have a demon"! this made me grow up REALLY doubting myself and my abilities and intuition. i began to feel like ALL of my inner voices and things i picked up on MUST have been wrong and from satan. this lead me to make many poor decisions and eventually an emotional breakdown because of ignoring myself for so long. it makes me sad to think that i had MANY people come to me with similar abilities looking for answers, (probably because they sensed it in me too) and all i knew to tell them was...pray to god and ask him to tell the demons go away! very sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment